Dalarna University will refund tuition fees when a student submits a written request for a refund, except in the circumstances outlined below. No interest is payable on refunded tuition fees. Application fees (paid to universityadmissions.se) are non-refundable. Approved refunds are subjected to an administrative fee of 5000 SEK.The administrative fee is deducted from the tuition fee which was received from the payee.
You are NOT eligible for a refund if:
- you are found to have provided false or misleading information to Dalarna University.
- you withdraw from a course/programme or apply for a leave of absence after the start of the semester.
- you defer your admission to Dalarna University after paying your first installment. Any payments received will be credited towards the new commencing study period as defined by an approved request for deferral of studies.
- you receive an academic suspension or expulsion as a disciplinary measure.
- your status as a fee-paying student changes during a period of study (current semester) in which you are enrolled.